Dean : Sammy... relax this game is supposed to be a calming game...Sam : My balls.. who's messing with my balls??
Dean : Sammy chill out. You hit your ball into the sand trap again.. just go swat it out.. again.
Sam : Someone's making the balls go in the damn sand trap.. is it Gabriel.. did you put him up to this?
Dean sighs : No...
Sam : I give up I'm done with this shit.. who the hell plays golf.. you hit the balls around and into holes. Let's go kill something..
Dean : Fine
They walk to the car and Jack is sitting in the backseat reading a book.
Sam dumps his clubs in the trunk and Dean hands Jack a handful of nougat bars.
Dean: Good job kid.
Jack : I love nougat.. thanks.. are we not telling Sam about..
Sam : Telling Sam what.. Dean!!
Jack hands Sam a nougat bar : Want one?

No comments:
Post a Comment