April 28, 2018

The art of taking selfies

When it comes to taking selfies, I am absolutely horrible at it. I just don't take a good photo! My nieces are rather great at taking them. They are so great taking them they do it almost every single day and post them on Instagram!

You have to hold the phone at a certain angle and make sure you're posing just right. Oh and don't get me started with the background and lighting you need for the perfect selfie! 

Here are a few things I have learned about it.. oh yeah I did some research to try to figure out how to take a good photo. 

~ Take the photo by using the back facing camera and you'll find that it's better than the front facing!
This I can understand because by using the front facing one, I find that I'm never looking in the right place! 

~ Natural lighting is best to use and make sure you're face is lit up. After all why take a selfie if people can't see you're beautiful face!

~ Make sure you have a nice background and steer clear of the not so nice backgrounds. I mean really.. who wants to see your messy bedroom or filthy bathroom mirror? 

No comments:

Post a Comment