I downloaded an app on my phone a while back because I wanted to see how many steps I took at work. I do a lot of walking there. I work in retail. and anyone who works retail knows that you do a ton of walking, especially if the store is a big one!
On Sunday's I usually take around 6,000 steps and Monday's are around 4,000 as that work day is usually a lot shorter for me. They're usually short half days and the beginning of my long workless week.
The rest of the week I have come to realize that I'm not walking enough and have taken around 1,000 steps a day. I knew I was online a lot, but I didn't realize it was that bad, just didn't pay much attention to it to be honest. Thanks to this app I'm walking more every day. My goal is to walk more than I did the previous day.

No comments:
Post a Comment