I have been blogging in various blogs for numerous years. The biggest and most sure fire way to bring traffic to my blog has always been sharing it on my social media. Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ to be exact. I don't really share it on my Facebook, but I do post a link to the blog once a month.
Tags are also a huge thing that pulls in traffic. use them all the time and be consistent about it.
When it comes to what I post, I know folks say to have a theme for the blog. My theme is.. Me and things that I think about. I write my blog posts out on paper and then transfer them to the computer. it's easier for me to get my thought's out on paper than it is for me to do it on the comp. I'm just weird that way I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment