I am seriously loving me some Netflix right now. I have been watching some British TV shows over the past few weeks and am loving it.
"Sherlock" with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman : These two were in The Hobbit so therefore I had to check it out.
"Robin Hood" with Richard Armitage : I will admit that only reason I watched this is because of Richard Armitage. Other shows on my list is North and South, Berlin Station as well as MI-5 as Richard is in them.
"The Vicar of Dibley" with Dawn French : Normally I don't watch any religious shows like this, but have found that it's similar to "Are you Being Served" and am loving the Vicar. Dawn French is a riot and I love the show, not to mention she was the Fat Lady in the Harry Potter movies! Richard Armitage is in this as well at the end of the series. Unfortunately Vicar is no longer on Netflix.
"Broadchurch" with David Tennant : I am a new fan of David's after seeing him in Jessica Jones. The storyline was a bit weird for me, but I will admit that the scenery was beautiful and well David is in it.
"Sherlock" with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman : These two were in The Hobbit so therefore I had to check it out.
"Robin Hood" with Richard Armitage : I will admit that only reason I watched this is because of Richard Armitage. Other shows on my list is North and South, Berlin Station as well as MI-5 as Richard is in them.
"The Vicar of Dibley" with Dawn French : Normally I don't watch any religious shows like this, but have found that it's similar to "Are you Being Served" and am loving the Vicar. Dawn French is a riot and I love the show, not to mention she was the Fat Lady in the Harry Potter movies! Richard Armitage is in this as well at the end of the series. Unfortunately Vicar is no longer on Netflix.
"Broadchurch" with David Tennant : I am a new fan of David's after seeing him in Jessica Jones. The storyline was a bit weird for me, but I will admit that the scenery was beautiful and well David is in it.
Doc Martin : I didn't think I would like this series, but I do. The scenery if absolutely amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment