
When I worked in day-care one of the children in my class lived around the corner from me. Her mom and I became friends and would go out to dinner at the restaurant across the street a few times a week and talk about ghosts. I used to babysit for her when her mother would go on her paranormal investigations with the group that she belonged to. They went on ghost hunts just about weekly.
On one visit there was when my friend’s, Sarah, dog was sick and I popped in to take care of the sick girl until her mommy came home. I went over and sat with the sick girl and her cat. While sitting there reading there was loud banging going on downstairs in the basement. Now I had told my friend about the banging and she said that what was in the house was protective and not harmful.
Around midnight I had laid on the couch for a bit of shut eye. The pup was curled up in her crate and the cat was sleeping at my feet. I wasn’t asleep at all and was merely laying there with my arm up over my eyes. The only light in the house was the memory light that remains lit 24/7 over her father’s photo. I closed my eyes and then opened them a few minutes later and found that the light had gone out. it was then that I began to hear the voices speaking to me.
A man’s voice was asking me if I was scared of them. I said no and then the other said we’ll give you a reason to be scared. I merely replied with a whatever, leave me alone so I can go to sleep. The pup began whining so I let her out, picked up the cat and we three went upstairs to my friends bedroom, where her daughter slept. The pup go onto the bed and so did the cat. I sat at the headboard all night watching the doorway.
Two black shadows moved across the door way. Thankfully they couldn’t get in because her bedroom and Allison’s bedroom were protected by shields and were cleansed. I was trying to stay awake all night until I heard an older man’s voice tell me to go to sleep and all would be ok. It was a very comforting voice and reminded me of my grandfather.
The next morning I called Sarah and told her what happened and she said that it was her father who was in the room with us. Normally the cat and dog aren’t allowed in bed, but while I was there they were allowed to sleep on the bed with us. I was more worried about the animals and Allison than I was myself and I had remembered what she said about nasty spirits not being allowed in her bedroom from it being cleansed before she left.
My friend has since moved out of the house. I’m curious as to whether or not the spirits are still there, but I don’t want to look like an idiot by asking them. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment