April 05, 2018

Memories of days gone past.. and beans...

March 2014 ~ I had to do it and I don't feel bad for doing it at all.. ok maybe just a little bad, but they were driving me insane and neither had valid driver's licenses!
I was forced, for the sake of my own sanity, to kick the Munchkins out of my sacred space.. well it's a bit smelly at the moment, but the window is open so hopefully the cold will come in and kill the odor left behind by the youngest.
As they were walking out they asked me in unison.. "We thought you loved us!"
Then the youngest piped in with "It's not my fault Mom made me eat beans last night, is it??"
The oldest proceeded to agree with her and added " She held her breath the whole time she had to eat them too!"
Yeah I'm really not liking Comedians right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment