April 06, 2018

Immune system care

Ever since I was little I've always had a low immune system and I used to get sick at least 3-4 times during the school years.  I can't count how many times I was at the doctors during those times because it was a lot.

When Airborne first came out I started taking it and noticed that I wasn't getting sick as much as I usually was. Sure I would get sick, but it didn't really get as bad and last for very long.
There are herbs and vitamins and minerals in this powder that helps to boost your immune system.  Vitamins C, E and A along with Zinc and Selenium, Manganese, Magnesium.
There's Lonicera, Forsythia, Schizonepeta, Ginger, Chinese Vitex, and Isatis as well as Echinacea. My mum swears by Echinacea and takes it daily. She very rarely gets sick any more. 
FYI: Did you know that this was started by a school teacher?

I'm also using Emergen-C Immune+. I have some of this at work and add it to a glass of water if I forget to use the Airborne. This powder has key nutrients and antioxidants; it also has a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans and is also caffine free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment