April 07, 2018

The J2 Wives : Family vs the Fandom



My thought's... and please remember that this is my opinion... There is
The FANDOM are absolute bullies to poor Gen and Danneel.

Gen and the children are in Vancouver with their father.. OMG they aren't in school! Call the police! Wait a minutes.. have you ever heard of a thing called.. Homeschooling?



The FAMILY give the cast and their families unconditional love. We are extremely happy that J2 have found their soulmates. 

We are grateful for the love they give the fans. We are grateful to them and their children because they are sharing J2 with us!

C'mon now folks... J2 doesn't have to do the show anymore. They don't have to do the conventions. They do it for their love of the fans.
We absolutely love that Gen is married to Jared and that she's moved on from acting to being a full time mommy of 3 and a blogger. {http://nowandgen.com/}

We love that Danneel has her own style and isn't afraid of dressing in a weird, ripped up, disheveled way. lol For the record, I did love that photo. lol I took the screenshot for my group before I liked it. Oopsie!


Gen and Jared have a nanny... gasp... Oh the horrors! Call the police.. the FBI! The real FBI mind you, if  Dean and Sammy show up then you're complaint will be ignored. I can pretty much guarantee you that! On just about every single one of her posts, you'll see the nasty fandom at work. From, how she's raising the children, to her blogging and some even says she's using Jared and doesn't love him or support him.

Danneel changed her appearance via plastic surgery and dresses like a hippy most of the time. She gets insults and garbage spewed at her all the time about how "ugly" she has become. Nice eh? This is actually the only insult I have ever heard about Danneel.

Stay away from the Supernatural fandom and join the Supernatural Family... the Family has cookies!
There is a huge and I mean a HUGE difference between the fandom and the Family.
See the Fandom know how to raise their children and Gen isn't exactly doing it right. WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment