April 22, 2018

Shadow People



What are Shadow People?
 There are many names that are used to describe this paranormal phenomenon, from Shadow People to simply black masses. I prefer to use the name Shadow people, myself as all I have ever seen are the people and never any masses.
 The shadow people are said to be the spirits of those who have passed on and have shown themselves as black shadows. There are a few who believe that the shadow people are demonic because of their black colour.
My Experiences
* Childhood *
 When I was around 15 I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed at once. The roots of my teeth were wrapped around my jaw bones so I was in surgery for at least 3 hours that morning. I was out of work for 3 weeks because of the surgery, my face was swollen and I looked like a chipmunk for the whole 3 weeks. lol
 I was home alone for a few hours during the work days, my mum worked a few hours and was home with me. My younger brother ended up getting suspended and was home with me during the days. To be honest I’m not sure if it was the medication I was on, but I was seeing shadows running between the doorways at the end of the hallway. They were darting from room to room. I ended up sleeping with a bat under the couch because I had never seen them before and didn’t know what they were. I called my mum a few times panicking because I kept seeing them.
* Day-care 6 years ago *
The day-care I was working at is really haunted. It is in an old church that my mum used to go to as a child. When I had first started the teachers used to tell me about everything they had seen. One actually left because of everything that was happening there. I used to see them daily upstairs. They darted back and forth across the open front door and in the back of the centre, I used to see them running around the hall between the classes.
* Current work: Burlington Coat Factory *
 Yep even my current work is haunted. I have seen shadows moving among the racks and back in the home décor section. I have also seen them rush past me in the children’s department in the back of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment