A white woman called the police on some black ladies who rented an AirBnB home. Her only reason for calling was because they didn't WAVE to her! The ladies were leaving the home... they were packing up and leaving.
She got her panties tied in a knot because they didn't wave to her. Since when do people have to wave.. I am a very anti social person.. I don't wave to everyone who waves at me.. I don't like that kind of attention. I mind my own business and move on.
That is NEVER a good reason to call the police on someone. Those officers should have arrested her for making that stupid call. They wasted their time for that very stupid reason.. they didn't wave at her.
One of the ladies who was detained is Bob Marley's granddaughter, who is suing the police department. I think a lawsuit should be tossed in for the woman who called the police on then as well.
This is just utterly disgusting...
No comments:
Post a Comment