Alex Kirby sat at the table eating pizza while Chuck moved around the kitchen grabbing drinks. He came out to the table and set down two glasses of milk. "Really Chuck.. milk?"
"Well yeah.. after my run in with the Winchesters I realized that I really needed to drink more milk. I mean.. It good for strong bones and stuff like that..."
"You're God ... you're in perfect health!"
Chuck laughed "That's right!" The milk turned into a beer for him and coke for Alex.
Alex held up the coke. "Where's my beer?"
Chuck raised an eyebrow "How old are you?"
"25... I'm 25."
"Remember who you're talking to Al.."
"Fine I'll drink the coke.."
There was a sudden movement outside the dining room window. Both looked out and saw a disheveled Becky Rosen walking toward the door.
There was a banging on the front door. Chuck snapped his fingers and the door turned to metal. The banging was louder and more intense.
Alex froze while looking out the peep hole.."Dude, what happened to her?"
"She married Sam Winchester.. she had the nerve to break up with me via a damn text message.. she broke up with me by sending me a photo of her and that Giant standing at the alter!"
"Yeah that bites, but Chuck she looks horrible..."
"Well that's what happens when you deal with demons."
"Demons? Sam's a demon??"
"Noo not Sam... though he does have some demon blood in him so I suppose you could say he's part demon."
"Aren't you gonna fix her?"
"Nope, I'm over her.. I moved on already. I do like what she's done to her hair though.. she looks good with dark hair."
Alex winced when Becky put her eye up to the peep hole and saw him and smiled at him.
"Alex, ya gotta go I'm expecting a call from Madame Eve..lyn Evelyn... Madame Evelyn.. She is applying to be my private.. um.. secretary."
"Umm.. yeah.. I'll take the back door.."

No comments:
Post a Comment