I had the weirdest dream ever of the boys, and I mean weird to where I'm turning it into a story, lol. I have no clue where this story came from.
I went to a rather small convention... a Hunter's convention of sorts... all of the Winchester's were there... there was a lot of whispering and people were looking at me weird.. like they knew something about me. Sam came running up and literally scooped me into his arms in a bear hug and whispered for me to play along with him. He said out loud "LISA, There you are! Dean's over here at our table."
The other Hunter's in the room were watching us and he grabbed my hand and led me to the table. Dean and some guy was there, who I am assuming to be Ellen's husband as they were holding hands and Jo and Ash were there. I was put in a chair between Sam and Dean and on either side of the boys were Mary, John and Bobby and the Wayward sisters were there. It was a big table with #13 on a sign in the center of it! I sat down and people were still staring, Jo gave me wary looks and Claire eyed me.
The light's went out and various speakers went on the "stage" and spoke about various creature's they encountered and how to defeat them. I listened because I found it fascinating then I heard a voice in my head saying don't get too comfortable because I was dead as soon as the convention was over and that the whole thing was a set up to get me there.
I excused myself to go to the bathroom and ran as soon as I got into the hallway. All of these Hunter's were chasing after me. Team Winchester.. aka everyone at table 13.. were calling me to stop. No matter where I turned there was no door outside. All of the doors and windows vanished. Then I went into a room that had a huge bonfire built but not lit.. There was no roof it was just an open room with literally no roof.
Next thing I know the doors are locked and I'm surrounded by Hunter's, they put me on the bonfire tied to a pole, I'm screaming as the fire is lit. Team Winchester is trying to reach me and all of the Hunter's except TW transform into demonic creatures.
I'm helpless on the bonfire and am forced to watch Ellen, Jo and Ash and the hubby get torn apart, and the sisters get torn up too. Claire and Donna were the only one's left. I started screaming and it began to thundering and rain. The fire went out and the whole bonfire turned to black charred ash.
I was hovering in the air over the ash. TW was enclosed in a bubble of energy and they were hovering above me. Donna floats toward me and says "I've been waiting for you..." We touch hands and the creatures in the room burst into flames. After all of them were destroyed and the smoke cleared everyone on TW who died were standing alive among the ashes.
I fell to the ground and everything went black. When I woke up, I was laying in the backseat of Baby and the boys were sleeping in the front seat. The sky was dark, I got out and stood in the moonlight.
Then I woke up when my damn alarm went off.. I forgot to turn it off last night... GAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment