
I need to get into my happy place and change the mindset. Too much negativity around me right now. No one is happy!!
I think it’s because someone ate all the chocolate.... there was a huge bowl of it in the break room and some fool too half of it home with them. Ugh... I’ll stick with my popcorn thank you!
It was so hot at work that I had sweat dripping down my face and the back of my shirt was wet. I was very uncomfortable the whole time to say the least.
I am extremely moody today which is very unlike me. I literally just wanted to sit some where alone and just chill for a bit by myself. It's just been a very overwhelming day for me I guess. I'm home now so I'm perched in my happy place, aka my bedroom and now I'm feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment