May 12, 2018

Spring Allure Beauty Box

I just got my first Allure beauty box! I’m loving some of the stuff inside. It came with a lot of samples... 

MakeUp Eraser this soft fuzzy fabric swatch is great for removing your makeup. Get it wet and wipe your makeup off! 

Kur Nourishing Cuticle Oil is great for really dry cuticles and helps you're nails grow. 

 SkinFix foaming clay cleanser is great for cleaning out your pores and makes your face feel soft and smooth. 

Lala Retro whipped cream is a moisturizer that you use on clean skin.

Biossance Squalane & Probiotic gel moisturizer is great and also part of the proceeds from every purchase goes to Zagaya, a nonprofit that's committed to eradicating malaria. 

 NudeStix : This is a lip and cheek pencil. In the color of J Mama which is a pinkish brown color. 

The box also come with a small booklet that has details about the product and where they can be bought. A few even have promo codes. All in all I really like the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment