May 05, 2018

Congrats you just won 10 million dollar lottery! Where would you live?

Pixabay image
I absolutely love all things English and tell people that I was born in the wrong country. I would move to London or into one of the small towns in the country. 
Cornwall on the beach would be a dream come true. I wouldn't mind waking up to the sound of the waves and falling asleep to them as well.
The photo is of Lovat Lane in London, tis one of the places I would love to stroll through on a beautiful day. I love the style and the look of the street.
The old style is what I am drawn to the most. I also love the history there and the fact that they have royalty is also a perk as I am fascinated by the English Royal Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment