~ It's a great face cleaner and make up remover. I use it for both almost daily.
When my family first moved to New York in 1987, we lived with my aunt and her family for a few months. One thing I remember the most is the jars of Noxzema that she had scattered around the house.
~ I will admit that my go to lotion is Aveeno, but there are time's when I'll use this stuff on my hands to make them feel better. I love the Noxzema smell as well.
~ I also use this as a shaving cream. I like how smooth and soft my skin feel afterwards.
She didn't just use it to clean her face, she had other uses for it. I picked up those uses as well and now well it's become a habit to use it all the time.
~ This stuff is great for those itchy bug bites. Rub a small bit on the bite and the itching with stop.
~ Sunburns will feel so much better after rubbing some of this on them. We would spend hours in the backyard pool and it never failed that I would get a sunburn each summer. This was a miracle worker.
~ I will admit that my go to lotion is Aveeno, but there are time's when I'll use this stuff on my hands to make them feel better. I love the Noxzema smell as well.
~ It's a great face cleaner and make up remover. I use it for both almost daily.
~ I also use this as a shaving cream. I like how smooth and soft my skin feel afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment