May 15, 2018

Darn you Chick-fil-A! LOL

I live in a town in Rochester, NY called Greece. Greece is usually a quiet town with nothing big really taking place. The only things that are big is when stores or restaurants open up. A few months ago Chick-fil-A opened up and the traffic has been a nightmare to deal with.

People are literally waiting in line for hours waiting to go through the bloody drive thru or to get into the building. WHY?? It's just chicken for cryin out loud!!! See that long line of cars in the road? They're waiting to get into the parking lot.

I work in a store across the street in the mall. Folks are parking in the mall parking lot and walking across the street since they are unable to park there. I repeat... it's just chicken folks!

Check out this link for more about the Chick a mess. Oh the photo came from this link. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment