May 14, 2018

Walmart Beauty Box!

The Spring Walmart Beauty box came in the mail! After a rough day at work it was a very welcome sight to see. I love getting the beauty boxes and trying new products that I normally would not have thought of trying. This box came stuffed with so many great products! 

Jergens  natural Glow Wet skin moisturizer. I have been wanting to try this. I usually use the lotion once spring hits so this wet skin lotion will be a good treat.
Aussie Mega hold hair spray. I used to use this all the time in high school as well as the shampoos and conditioners. I love the sweet smell it leaves behind.

Pantene Foam Conditioner. Pantene is my go to hair products. I'm looking forward to using this foam conditioner.

Dove exfoliating body polish. I love Dove body washes. They leave my skin feeling so soft and they smell amazing.

 Hello toothpaste. This is a bit different.The tube says that it's a sensitivity relief fluoride formula and the flavor is a soothing mint. 

Aquaphor ointment body spray. I use Aquaphor lip balm, but never tried the body lotions or sprays. This will be interesting. 

Rembrandt teeth whitening strips. I have acrylic front teeth so I'm not sure how these will help me or if they will, but I know someone who will be able to use them. 

Acai berry revitalizing sleeping mask. According to the package it comes in, it says to put this on before going to bed, then you get up and wash it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment