May 19, 2018

The Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle

I set three alarms to wake up in time to watch the wedding at 7 am. My first alarm was set at 6 am, the second was set at 6:30 and the last was set at 7 am. Needless to say I forgot to turn on the 6-6:30 alarms and my 7 am alarm wasn't loud enough to hear so unfortunately I slept through it!


The wedding took place at St George's Chapel. It's beautiful. The music is amazing and the choir sounded like angels. There was a black American pastor there who spoke about love and says that love has great power. Yes! His sermon is not what is normally done there so you can tell by the looks of the Royals in attendance were a bit uncomfortable with it. As well as a black choir. I think this is Meghan's influence coming in. I have to admit that I found the pastor a bit boring after a while. lol 

Anyway the dress Meghan wore was pretty. It was made by Givenchy. Harry looked utterly handsome of course in his military uniform. I wish them both the very best. I'm sure Princess Diana was there smiling as her youngest baby married the love of his life.

I must say, even though I'm not Christian or Catholic, I'm seriously tempted to buy some of the choirs music only because it's beautiful. 

Congrats to His Royal Highness Prince Harry and to his beautiful wife Her Royal Highness Princess Meghan. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

No comments:

Post a Comment