June 18, 2018

Allure's Kat Von D Beauty Box

Normally I love the beauty boxes, but this Allure one wasn't so great. I usually open these up eagerly like a child in a candy shop. This one left me leaving the store without buying anything... Very disappointing... {Insert sad face here}

The only full sized products in the box was the Ole Henricksen Transforming Walnut Scrub.
There was a KVD lip liner, that might be a full sized product in the color of Lolita. I know this one I'll use because it's a very pretty color. 

The KVD products were smaller sample sizes.. I got a small sample of the Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in the color Double Dare.
There was also a small sample size of her liquid eye liner in Trooper black. I'm sure I'll use this as I use a lot of black eyeliners.
The last thing in the box was a small travel mirror. I know I'll use this one as my last one vanished. lol

Get your own Allure Beauty Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment