June 19, 2018

What is Micellar Water?

These are the two that I am currently using.
Daylogic and Garnier Skin Active.
Like most ladies, I am a huge fan of Micellar water. I use it all the time to clean my face of make up and other gunk that builds up from working in a hot store. We tend to get all sweaty by the time our shifts are over. 

What is Micellar Water? This water was first created in France numerous years ago. The water has tiny oil particles floating around in it. These oil particles attract the make up and what not on your face. The water and the extracts in it are hydrating and nourishing your skin as you use it.

Pretty much you put some of the water on a cotton ball and gently wipe your make up off, it's literally as simple as that!

These waters can be a bit expensive so I did a little research on how to make my own. Once mine are gone I will most definitely be making my own.

I have found numerous DiY's on how to do it. I'll be posting the one I actually use when it comes time to make my homemade Micellar water. 




No comments:

Post a Comment