June 25, 2018

Letter from Misha!

I joined GISH a while back and have gotten an email from Misha. lol  Here it is... 

"My dearest,
“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.”

I didn’t write that; J.R.R. Tolkien did. But I’m plagiarizing his work to remind you of your own power to change the world… just by joining GISH! This summer, I’m personally inviting you to join thousands of people all around the globe on a quest to have fun with friends and, in the process, shake up the world for the weirder (and better). When you sign up for the Hunt, you’ll be taking your first step toward accepting your destiny as the world-rattling hero you’re meant to be.

It only takes a few minutes to join and build a team of your closest comrades (or we’ll find the perfect band of troublemakers for you). The winning team will go on an adventure to Middle Earth— or, as cartographers like to call it, “New Zealand”! It’s going to be an extraordinary trip and it won’t be the same without you, so heed the call to action and join the Hunt!

After all, in this life all you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you. (That’s another unabashed ripoff from Tolkien.) So I encourage you to use a fraction of YOUR time to join the Hunt. Not only will you be signing up for the strangest, most exhilarating week-long journey of the year, but you may alter the future of the world for the better…or, at the very least, change your own future to include an all-expense-paid trip to New Zealand with your team!
Destiny is what you make of it, so quit waiting around!

Your instigator,
Misha"

Now here's the thing.. I don't have the $$ to join the hunt, but when the hunts get published then I'll do them if I can. By all means, he can instigate all he wants. Any Gishers here?

No comments:

Post a Comment