June 24, 2018

Use your Intuition

Everyone has an intuition or that inner voice that guides you through your feelings, some choose to follow it and other's choose to ignore it.
I couldn't tell you how many time's I have chosen to ignore my gut feelings, only to find myself in sticky situations that I would have otherwise never had been in if I had chosen to listen to my intuition.
My intuition has helped me grow into a slightly more confident person, granted I do have a very low self esteem, but through using it I am finding myself to be more confident in my decision making needs.
I know people who constantly ignore their gut instincts and are always in some kind of mess that requires an outsider to help them out, I have been that outsider many times and I'm not very fond of it.
I know that when my gut instinct says "Do THIS!" then I do that no matter how corny it is, so far no corny situations have happened to me as of yet.. I know I just jinxed myself, lol.
I am a firm believer that there is always a reason that things happen to us, each obstacle in our way is a lesson to be learned.. what have you learned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment