June 21, 2018

My 3 favorite ways to deal with stress..

When I get stressed out from the everyday trappings of life I have a few escapes... a few ways that I help to get rid of that stress.

~ Take a nap! When I'm super stressed then if I am able to and at home, I will put my pj's on and take a nap. The length of time really doesn't matter, I'll just sleep until I wake up.

~ Take a shower and meditate! I will get in the shower and stand under the water and do a waterfall meditation. I visualize the water coming from the shower head as a waterfall cleansing everything negative. 

~ Music heals the soul! I have some instrumental music that I enjoy listening to. I'll put on the Harry Potter soundtrack on my MP3 player and just chill out with one of the books for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment