June 13, 2018

Stop already!

While sitting on break yesterday at work one of the gals in the room was watching a video of a couple of girls jumping another girl. I mentioned that it was disgusting that people do that. Then I was given a dirty look and told that I didn't know what I was talking about. 
So yeah I mentioned that I'm 48 and this BS was never a thing when I was growing up. We Talked about our problems and issues and we didn't jump each other like animals.
People seriously need to TALK and stop fighting. There is far too much violence in the world and the fighting over stupid crap needs to stop. Treat people the way you want them to treat you. If you want them to jump you over something stupid then by all means act like an animal and do it.
Lady Karma will visit soon enough... she Looovveeesss animals like the ones you see in those stupid fighting video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment