June 12, 2018

Yelp Elite Squad

I love writing reviews. Before I buy anything online from Amazon, I always look at the reviews. I'm teaching my nieces to do the same thing. So yesterday I found an email that really made me happy and here it is below.... 

"The Yelp Elite Squad Council asked that I reach out to you since it looks like you were recently nominated for the Yelp Rochester Elite Squad. Though you're not quite ready for an Elite invite yet, you're on your way and I'm here to help! Writing helpful, quality reviews and adding great photos is an important part to landing that Elite badge so be sure to keep that up!"

*************
Why would joining this Elite Squad be a good thing?
Here's why and in their own words as well...

This is from the Yelp site.. "Sharing reviews and photos is just the beginning… Joining YES! means getting a badge of recognition on your Yelp profile, meeting and greeting awesome new people—from business owners to Yelpers—and scoring exclusive invites to incredible events. Want cocktails on a boat? Play dates with penguins? We’ve even held an axe-throwing event, y’know, to prepare for the zombie apocalypse. You get the idea."

I take my review writing very seriously. If I have photo's then I'll use them, but I am mostly a word writer and just leave the written reviews. I think this is a fantastic idea and a great way to get some recognition for the hard work one puts into writing reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment