September 27, 2018

G'bye Rick and Carl Grimes

Image result for rick and carl grimesI know, I know Carl's already dead and Rick's not gone yet. That whole killing Carl off was absolutely horrible and wrong! They should NOT have killed him off in my opinion. 

Now Andrew Lincoln is leaving the show and I really don't blame him at all. They killed off the only reason Rick fought so hard. Carl. Sure there's Judith, but she's not as important to Rick as Carl was... c'mon tell me I'm wrong on that. 

Andrew actually resides in England with his wife and kids. He wants to be able to spend more time with them as he spends a lot of time away from them while being here in the US filming the show.

I stopped watching the show after Carl died.. his death just ruined it for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment