September 26, 2018

Why is my dog following me into the bathroom??

I'm sitting here rereading through my journal and smiling at various memories of my pup who had passed away two years ago. I miss him more and more every single day. 
One thing about my baby was that he followed me everywhere in the house. My boy could be in a deep sleep and if I moved his paw up and dropped it he wouldn't wake up at all.
Now if I were to get up and go to the bathroom, that boy would be standing in front of my watching me with a goofy smile on his furry face.

I actually asked a pal who works with animals about it and he told me to Google it because he had no bloody clue why they did that. So that night Google was my friend! LOL

From what they say dogs do that because when you aren't with them, they feel vunerable and they need to be with you at all times. Also this is their way of protecting you should anything possibly come to harm you... while you are on the porcelain throne... So really they are just trying to protect you from falling into the toilet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment