September 13, 2018

God has many faces...


When I was a born again Christian, I believed that you would make my life better, I believed that you loved me.. I believed that the preachers on the tv were working with you to save the world from the likes of Satan.. but I've come to realize that there is no Satan, no devil.. he was just a being the Christians created back in the time of the witchcraft trials. He was created to keep children acting weel behaved and he was used against church goers to keep them going to church. The Christian God let me down miserably, numerous times, then I realized it wasn't God who let me down.. it was the path I was choosing to walk on. 

God has many faces..
I heard that and when I found my path again.. this time the right path.. I found my Goddess and her consort God.. The horned God. My heart is filled with love and I feel them all around me, in the wind, rain, in the trees, everywhere. My Goddess doesn't tell me that if I don't worship only her then I'm going to hell.. nor does she tell me that I need to donate half of my life's savings for some scam run by lying, adulterer preachers. My Goddess tells me she loves me and that she will be here for me. My Goddess doesn't tell me to go force my beliefs onto other's like the Christians do. My Goddess is here for me and for all of my other brother's and sister's she watches over. We are a true family, yes we have our secrets, but as the rede states.. 

Do what thou will.. An it harm none!
Blessed be and may your God shine upon you with love and give you unending strength to find your true path.

No comments:

Post a Comment