September 17, 2018

I want this tea!


"The Crown" was created by British showrunner Peter Morgan. It's a Netflix original and is about the beautiful Queen Elizabeth II who is portrayed by British actress Claire Foy.

This show is a chronicle of Queen Elizabeth's life from  a child to the modern time's. it shows the ups and downs of her reign and let me tell you, being Queen is not an easy job! 
She took the throne at 25 years old after her beloved father King GeorgeVI passed away.  

Claire is so far my favorite actress to portray Queen Elizabeth, but I am willing to give the other's a chance. Claire was Queen for two seasons and the throne has been passed down to British actress Olivia Coleman.

The tea is described on the site to be a blend of fragrant heirloom chamomile blossoms and sweet honey flavor. That sounds absolutely divine if you ask me. 

I can't wait to get some of this tea! I bet it will taste amazing and the tin will be a lovely keepsake for my All things British collection!  

If you aren't a member of The republic of Tea;s website then go here and create an account. They also have a tea rewards program. Every dollar spent is 10 points. When you create an account you automatically get 200 points. Once you reach 500 you can get free tea!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment