October 28, 2018

Air purifier ... Yes or No?

I have a small air humidifier that I keep on my desk, it glows and changes colors. At night when I'm watching the television in my room the light from the humidifier is normally the only light going, except for the tv of course.

My small humidifier is nice for the desk, but I'm currently looking for a much larger one. I'm thinking of having one on either side of my bedroom. My go to fragrance is Sweet orange or lemon. At night I tend to have lavender going.

There are numerous reasons as to why it's good to have one going in your home. I am constantly coughing, especially at night when laying in bed.

If you live somewhere where there is a lot of pollution in the air then having one is a good idea. I live next to Kodak and tend to get junk from their smoke stacks coming in through my windows.

If you have allergies is another good reason. I have them bad, I'm allergic to pollen and cats. Mind you we currently have a cat living in the house, but good ole allergy pills help that problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment