October 13, 2018

Amazing things you can find at the Dollar Stores

I went to one of my favorite stores by my house.. the Dollar Store!!! While I was there I found some amazing deals and on my favorite product lines!

I love the Yes line of products and also Dove has an amazing lotion. 

The Yes products is a skin brightening mask that you wear to bed. The cream has grapefruit and vitamin c in it to help brighten the skin. My skin is uneven so I am hoping to even out my skin tone. I bought three of these, but if they work out as well as I'm hoping they will then I'll go buy all they have. This brand is also made in the USA and doesn't test on animals. Cruelty Free is the way to be! 

The Dove lotion smells nice and even better is it's purse size. I can tuck it in the pocket an go. I like how the lotion absorbs into my sin and doesn't leave a heavy residue afterwards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment