October 14, 2018

I'm detoxifying through my feet


I work at Burlington. it was once Burlington Coat Factory, but is now simply known as Burlington. One of the good things about my work {and there are many!!} is that we get some absolutely amazing beauty products in all the time!
I went on a buying frenzy today and bought myself some Detoxifying Foot Pads by Swissco. 

I got home around 2:45. I went upstairs and immediately took my shoes off and put some of these on the bottoms of my feet. The instructions say to use them at bed time, but I'm weird and don't like anything on my feet at bed time. 
I put them on and wore them while I was on the computer. Easy peasy!

There's 10 in the package and each pad is individually wrapped. I put one on the bottom of each foot and went about my day and now evening. I'm slowly getting ready for bed despite the fact that it's only 7:40. I have yet to look at the bottom of my feet. lol 

As you can see by the photo these are charcoal infused pads. These foot pads are made with all natural and remove the toxins from your body as well as they increase circulation. So far I feel about the same as I did before I put them on. The package says to use them for a straight 5 days so that's what I'll be doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment