October 15, 2018

Congrats you just won 10 million dollar lottery!

Where would you live?

I love all things English and tell people that I was born in the wrong country. I would move to one of the small towns in Britain's countryside in a heart beat.

Cornwall on the beach would be a dream come true. The photo is Lovat Lane in London. I love the style and the look of the street. The old style is what I am drawn to the most. I would love to wander through the streets and window shop. 

I also love the rich history there and the fact that they have royalty is also a perk as I am fascinated by the British Royal Family. 

I do know that all of England doesn't look like the photo. I love the style is what I had said. One of the ladies from my work used to live there, she and her husband are from Yorkshire. I think one person's hell would be another's heaven. I drink tea daily, never had cucumber sandwiches, but there's always a first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment