October 17, 2018

Lords Mobile

I play a game on my phone called "Lords Mobile" and it's very addictive! 

This right here is my girl Ursula. She's a Berserker as you can see from the title below her. LOL Right now she's at level 35, but I'm working on getting her up to the 50's with my other ones. 
She's died twice from being captured, but luckily I keep revival fruit on hand for those purposes.

When you start the game you're alone. When you join a guild you will level up so fast with their help. I'm in the P08 guild and it's filled with amazing and helpful people. They help you to get the most out of the game and fill you in on how to do it to reap the best rewards.

There are even folks who are selling their accounts for over $300 and some say that it's worth it. I'm usually sitting here like... O.o wtf!!

You attack rival kingdoms and become allies with some. There's Guild Wars and KvK's which is Kingdom vs Kingdom. Once you're on there look me up.. I'm LisaCoventry at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment