November 09, 2018

3 Random beauty hacks

 There are so many cool beauty hacks that are on the internet. I have a few here that I have personally done myself.

~ Kool Aid has so many uses. Not only can you dye your hair with it, but you can use it as a lip stain! Take a wet finger and dip it in the powder. Then rub it on your lips for a nice stain of color. Mix colors and see what you can come up with!

~ Light up your eyeliner! Growing up I always had a lighter in my purse. People automatically assumed that I smoked. Boy were they shocked when I told them it was for my eyeliner. LOL If you eyeliner is too hard to put on, put the tip into the flame for a second and it's ready to use. Watch out through because the tip will be a bit hot!

~ I wear a lot of nail polish so my fingernails tend to turn yellow from changing the polish as much as I do. Instead of waiting for them to change back to normal, I take my whitening toothpaste and scrub some on my nails. After letting it sit for a few minutes I wash my hands in the bathroom sink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment