November 12, 2018

4 DiY things I would love to try to do...

I love doing a bit of DiY! I rarely find things that I want to do though, but am going to spend some time on Pinterest and get a board set up with idea's! Here's my list...

~ Make my own candles.. I go through so many candles it's not even funny! I think it would be cheaper for me to make my own and I always save a bunch of my large Yankee Candle jars so those can be reused!

~ Can strawberry jam. I found a few recipes for doing this, but have yet to give it a try. I would like to find on that doesn't need sugar. I'm really trying to cut out all of the sugar from my diet. 

~ Make my own soap. I would love to learn how to make it, though I'm pretty sure it will be an extremely messy task. lol

~ My dad made an Christmas storage box for my mom when I was younger. I have it and I want to fix it up and put my own Halloween and Christmas decor in it. It needs to be sanded and painted. I would love to add feet to it it I possibly could.

No comments:

Post a Comment