November 24, 2018

A Discovery of Witches


Inside the confines of a medieval fortress, a vampire named Matthew Clairmont and a witch named Diana Bishop had a conversation about supernatural creatures falling in love. 

I have heard so many things about this book, so many amazing things about the story. The book is part of Deborah Harkness' series "All Souls Trilogy." Matthew is portrayed by Matthew Goode and Diana is portrayed by Teresa Palmer.

I know Matthew from the Netflix hit show, "The Crown", and I know he's a great actor, but personally I would love, love, LOVE to see Bradley Cooper portray the brooding vampire Matthew.

I think Bradley would be an amazing Matthew Clairmont. He has the dark, smoldering and broody look going on and he looks great in black, just sayin.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment