November 23, 2018

Easy freezer lemon hack!

I am an avid lemon water drinker. I had someone tell me that it's considered to be the poor person's drink. 
I do beg to differ... they obviously don't realize how good this is for you!! 

I found a hack on Facebook that I want to share.. for those of you who are always on the go try this... 

Take a lemon and slice it up. lay them on wax paper and freeze them! Once frozen you can place them in a Ziploc baggie or in a plastic container. 

Drop one in your bottle of water and run out the door! When the container is empty then you can do it all over again! 

Another idea would be to put a piece of lemon in an ice tray and fill with half lemon juice and water. Freeze and store in a plastic container. 

Easy peasy lemon squeasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment