November 17, 2018

Are you asleep or awake?

I was about to go outside when someone in the dark house yelled at me to stay away from the windows and don't go outside where it's not safe. I ignored them and stepped outside and into the sunlight. There were people sitting on the side of the road for a parade. There was a low mumble as they spoke. I stepped up behind a man and asked him what was going on, he turned to look in my direction, but didn't see me at all.
 
 Then someone came up behind me and said "They can't see you." I asked him what was going on and he said... "They're asleep. They're waiting and they have no clue as to what they are waiting for. Our people hide from them in the darkness out of fear. Those of us who are outside have no fear of those who are sleep. We know that we have an invisible shield that protects us. Our shield is one of faith and love."
 
 I looked around and the scene changed to a large field with tents and a bonfire in the center. There were people of numerous colors, races, ages, genders. Everyone was smiling, dancing, hugging and united. They were all awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment