November 28, 2018

Boosting your self esteem and ignoring your inner critic.

We all have them, those inner voices that give us words of wisdom or the complete opposite and that inner voice is getting us to do stuff we don't need to do. My inner critic is my worst enemy.

 This critic of mine has beaten me down numerous times by letting me know that I'm not good enough or deserving enough. She lurks inside of me like a virus waiting to strike when I am at my most healthiest. She has stood in my way for so long that I have become in a rut.

2019 is literally right around the corner and I'll be making some changes. My inner critic will be taking a backseat to my Positive Vibes. I'm not going to dwell in the what if's or past regrets. I'm moving on into the future and saying good bye to the past. 

Every time I have a negative thought, I'm replacing it with a positive one. I am no longer dwelling in the negative and only in the positive. Another thing I do is affirmations. "I am worthy of all of the good things the Universe is sending to me!" 

I AM worthy and so are you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment