November 29, 2018

Hair and Nail DiY's

The older I get the more finer my hair becomes. I am always on the look out for ways to help it grow out thicker and healthier. 

Castor oil is my current go to for helping my eyelashes and eyebrows grow.  

I found a spray you can make to spray on your hair and scalp that encourages hair growth. I have yet to try it, but look forward to doing it in the new year. 

In a bottle, combine castor oil, vitamin E oil, and coconut oil. Mix well and spray on your scalp. It can also be used on eyebrows. 



I love doing my nails, I am constantly changing the colors and when I get anxious I tend to bite my nails down to the quick. Another thing about my nails is that they are very weak and tend to break a lot.

To strengthen your nail, in an empty nail polish bottle add together coconut oil, honey and lavender oil.  
Put the ingredients in the bottle and shake. On clean nails brush the serum on your nails and then polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment