December 11, 2018

In 2019 I will..


I'm not making resolutions just the opposite. I'm making healthy changes in my life. Here's a list of
my changes...

~ Smile more.. there is so much to smile about, so many reasons to be happy.
~ Put my health and well being first.. I tend to take care of everyone else, but myself. No more!
~ Get my home more organized. I want to live a clutter free life and I'm not very good at organization.
~ Be prepared for an emergency. I need to get my kit filled and ready to be used if need be.
~ Walk more every day. I want to walk more steps that I did the day before.
~ Dress better. I live in jeans and t shirts. I want to dress better or nicer.
~ Financial freedom calls!! 
~  Eat healthier. I tend to eat one meal a day and this needs to stop. 
~ Write more.. poems, short stories, novels.
~ Dream always

No comments:

Post a Comment