December 09, 2018

Would you rather...

~ Build toys with Santa's elves or load the sleigh with Santa? Neither, I want to go into the kitchen and bake cookies with Mrs. Clause!

~ Would you rather get the largest present under the tree or the smallest? I don't care which one I get. I would rather just sit and watch my family open their's.

~ Never hear Christmas music again or listen to 1 Christmas song 10 times a day? I can't live without my holiday music and there are songs that I have no problem listening to on repeat.

~ Have an elf living in your house or have Santa watch you sleep every night? Personally I'll stick with the elf in my house. Unless Santa looks like Kurt Russel then I'd be OK with him in my bedroom watching me sleep. LOL

~ Would you rather be able to smell Christmas or see Christmas? I would have to say see it.I love the lights and decorations. You can't smell those so the answer is definitely seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment