January 10, 2019

Vince the Compassionate

My brother's cat decided to curl up with my mom on the hospital bed. He's laying at her feet watching Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner. When she was sitting in the wheel chair he took over the pillow that supported her leg. Now that she's in bed, he's taken up curling up next to her leg and half way on the pillow. 

It's amazing as to how animals know when they need to be gentle with someone. My brother said that Vince knows mom is "broken" so he's going to be with her and taking care of her. She was actually able to reach down and scratch his back. If I had tried that he would have hissed and swiped his claws at me as he doesn't like his tail touched.

His compassion is astounding as he is an anti social little guy and prefers the company of my brother or by himself. he is not fond of people touching him or coming near him at all, but he's a great little guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment