April 08, 2019

I'm curious as to what people think about Pateron.


The site where you pay monthly payments for someone to continue with a project or what not. I keep seeing them on various Instagram's where people are asking their followers to donate to their Pateron so that they can stay home and film their videos, that aren't actually funny in my opinion, or write their blog posts.

One guy I'm, connected to on there tells his followers that if you donate a certain amount he'll send you nudes... No I haven't donated.. the guy needs to stop scamming people out of their money and get a real job! Pretending to be two people is not a real job... he's an "actor" under one name and also a "model" under another name.


** Mind you NOT EVERYONE who uses the site are lazy, this is just referring to a few people I know who have donated to some of the "people" who use it and were screwed over by the "people" they were supporting. I could never donate money so people who are too lazy to work a legit job can hang out at home and screw around all day and play games online.

No comments:

Post a Comment