May 08, 2019

I finally did it!



Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeupI sat on the fence for a couple years when it came to joining this business. I sat and watched my friend Jennifer work her ItWorks! business and reveled in the joy she was feeling every time she went up a level and was earning those bonuses. I will admit that I was envious because I wanted to do that, I opened so many messages to her to tell her to hook me up.
The messages were written out, but then those inner voices started in.... "You can't do that.. You're not smart enough." I felt defeated and deleted the messages each and every time.

She posted the opportunity to join at a discounted price and I jumped at it before those inner voices had a chance to discourage me. I knew I could do it and I wanted to do it... and ya know what? I don't regret it at all! I have a goal and a purpose to work toward! 

I love these products.. let me tell you these chocolate greens are freaking addicting! They taste amazing in a mug of coffee or sugar free hot chocolate. I'm drinking the latter right now. Mmmmm.... it's great!

I'm loosing weight and I'm happy. I have got some self confidence that I didn't know I had, it was always buried behind a wall of self doubt. I still have some self doubt, but that is locked up behind the wall. I have no time for her because ya know what? There's work to be done!

All you have to do is take a step out of your comfort zone and come be a part of a HUGE family. This family will help you grow and succeed in your business. The time is now if you want to do a side job from home. This discounts expires in a few hours so take advantage of it while you can! 

 to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment