July 20, 2019

Lord's Mobile

I play a game on my phone called Lord's Mobile. It's actually a very addicting game. There has been time's where I have to be to work at 8 and I was up playing until 4:30 am. It's that addicting! 

You join a guild and build a kingdom. There are battles and wars to be won and quests to go on.  This gal right here is my go to character.  She's a kick ass fighter who busts heads and asks questions later.

She has unfortunately been killed a few times due to the lack of shielding of my kingdom.  You have to keep your kingdom shielded or others outside your guild will attack and take your leader hostage and kill them.. good thing I have a ton of revival fruit on hand!  

I have to take breaks from the game because it can be a bit.. addicting. You know it's time to take a break when you wake up and check your kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment