July 24, 2019

My tips to take a perfect selfie!

Just about everyone loves to take selfies! Some are great at it and some of us need some help. To be honest, I am horrible at it.. mine end up with me looking weird or with my eyes closed.
I just don't take a good photo! My nieces are rather great at taking them. They are so great taking them they do it almost every single day and post them on Instagram!
You have to hold the phone at a certain angle and make sure you're posing just right. Oh and don't get me started with the background and lighting you need for the perfect selfie! 
This is the only good selfie I have ever taken. It's about 5+ years old. No closed eyes and I don't look like a dork. lol

One thing I did was to use natural lighting. After I did my make up I took the selfie using natural light coming from the windows behind me and from the one next to me. Natural lighting is the best in my opinion.
Also stay away from the fake smiles. I mean really smile. There are so many reasons to be happy, think about them and smile a huge genuine smile! I stay away from the fake smiles, those make the worst selfies and you can tell just by looking at a selfie that the smile it fake.

Always thing about the angles. The position of your head and the cell phone is key. I always hold my phone up a bit and smile up into the camera. I also have the screen facing me so that I can see what I look like in advance. By holding the phone up over your head and looking up, it makes my round face look not so round. lol 
Take the photo by using the back facing camera and you'll find that it's better than the front facing! This I can understand because by using the front facing one, I find that I'm never looking in the right place! 
Also may sure you have a nice looking background and not a messy one. No one wants to see your messy bathroom or bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment